This falls under the overall RemNet umbrella and the committee are dedicated to promoting and sponsoring this group as part of our ‘value add’ proposition.
The motto for RemNet is ‘Leading, Connecting, Learning’ and for our People Analytics forum it is no different. We hope to facilitate networking opportunities as well as knowledge sharing and guest speakers to really help grow the network.
Key Focus Areas
We are wanting to find out what matters most, and gain a better understanding of Analytics. Our key focus areas are:
- Finding the right solutions
- Having a network
- Knowledge Sharing
- Focussing on things that matter; and
- Keeping ahead of the game.
Our Analytics group is run by a sub-committee of the following people:
- Ben Choo, Genesis Energy
- Andrew Kirkpatrick, AA Insurance
- Reyna Ting, Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Scarlett Ma, Tonkin and Taylor
- Patrick Newland, Woolworths NZ
- Shasta Wilson, Air New Zealand
They meet monthly with the focus of setting up and facilitating both networking events and workshop/ presentation for the wider Analytics group.
Contact us to join the next forum.